4th January 2020, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Graphic Design internship in Praxis Media Private Limited Noida?

Dear friends, I am planning to do an internship related to Graphic Design in Praxis Media Private Limited Noida. I would like to know about the selection criteria for getting admission into this firm for doing this internship. Kindly tell me asap.

7th January 2020, 01:47 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Graphic Design internship in Praxis Media Private Limited Noida?

Please find below the criteria to get selected as Graphic Design internship in Praxis Media Private Limited Noida.

Skills :-
--------
1) You must have good knowledge in Adobe Photoshop.

2) You should have knowledge in Adobe Illustrator.

3) You must have experience in CorelDRAW.

4) You should have hands-on experience in Adobe Dreamweaver.

Other criteria to get selected are as follows :-

5) You have to be available for duration of 3 months.

6) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

7) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

Last date to apply for this internship is 18 January, 2020.
7th January 2020, 06:16 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Graphic Design internship in Praxis Media Private Limited Noida?

Selection criteria for Graphic Design internship in Praxis Media Private Limited Noida are given below:-

1. Candidate should possess knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.

2. Candidate should also have knowledge of CorelDRAW.

3. Candidate should be available for the duration of 3 months.

4. Candidate should be a resident of Noida or nearby places.

5. Candidate should have relevant skills and interests.
7th January 2020, 06:16 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Selection criteria for Graphic Design internship in Praxis Media Private Limited Noida is that the applicant must have knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator. The applicant should be available for the duration of 3 months. The applicant should belong to Noida or nearby places. The applicant should have relevant skills and interest.

The last date to apply Graphic Design internship in Praxis Media Private Limited Noida is 18th January 2020.
10th January 2020, 06:12 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

-Praxis Media Private Limited Noida-

Duration: 3 Months.

Internship Vacancy: 1

Selection criteria for Graphic Design internship in Praxis Media Private Limited Noida as follows:-

1.Written test. (Aptitude + Technical)
2.HR interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?