28th January 2019, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing a Marketing Internship in Bennett Coleman & Company Limited?

Hello friends, I am planning to do Marketing Internship in Bennett Coleman & Company Limited. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this kind of Internship? I would like to know about the benefits of doing this Internship in this company. Please tell me immediately.

5th February 2019, 12:14 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing a Marketing Internship in Bennett Coleman & Company Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am planning to do Marketing Internship in Bennett Coleman & Company Limited. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this kind of Internship? I would like to know about the benefits of doing this Internship in this company. Please tell me immediately.

Interns can get the following benefits for the Marketing internship in Bennett Coleman & Company Limited:

>> Interns can improve their knowledge and skills in digital marketing, PR and events

>> Interns can get a stipend of Rs 8,000 / month

>> Interns can improve their skills in branding and communication

>> Interns can improve their knowledge in creative writing

>> Interns can get a certificate
27th August 2021, 03:16 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: Benefits of doing a Marketing Internship in Bennett Coleman & Company Limited?

Benefits:-

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 8,000/- per month

The candidates will get a Certificate

The candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?