27th January 2019, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Finance Interns in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited, Bangalore?

Dear Sir/Madam, please help me to know about the stipend which is offered in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited, Bangalore for Finance Interns. I want to know because I am planning to do this Internship in this company.

3rd February 2019, 07:52 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Finance Interns in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited, Bangalore?

The stipend is offered in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited, Bangalore to Finance Interns is Rs. 15,000/- per month. Candidates must be available for full time (in-office) internship to be eligible to apply for internship. Candidates must have relevant skills and interests to apply for this Internship. After successful competition of internship, interns will get Internship Certificate and Experience Letter.
4th February 2019, 10:44 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Finance Interns in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited, Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, please help me to know about the stipend which is offered in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited, Bangalore for Finance Interns. I want to know because I am planning to do this Internship in this company.

Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited, Bangalore offers Rs 15,000/month as a stipend for the Finance internship. Finance internship in the Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited is available for the period of three months. There are three Finance internship positions available in the Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 19th February, 2019 for the Finance internship in the Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited.
27th August 2021, 02:15 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 15,000/- per month offered to Finance interns in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited, Bangalore

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?