2nd April 2021, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Mobile App Development internship in Theatron Square Private Limited

Hello friends, please help me to know about the benefits of the internship which is available in Theatron Square Private Limited. I came to know that they are offering a Mobile App Development internship. So, I need to know what are the benefits I will get through this internship?

3rd April 2021, 12:16 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Mobile App Development internship in Theatron Square Private Limited

The benefits of doing a Mobile App Development internship in the Theatron Square Private Limited are given below.

==> Candidate will get the stipend benefit of Rs.3000 per month for the duration of 3 months.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidates will get the work experience which will benefit in their future career.
3rd April 2021, 01:13 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Mobile App Development internship in Theatron Square Private Limited

Benefits of doing Mobile App Development internship in Theatron Square Private Limited :-

1) You will get a stipend of Rs.3,000/- per month as Mobile App Development interns in Theatron Square Private Limited .

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

Last date to apply for this internship is 16 April 2021.
4th April 2021, 05:56 PM
Princee97

**Benefits of doing Mobile App Development internship in Theatron Square Private Limited are as follows:
*Certificate and letter of recommendation will be given to each of the candidates after completion of the internship.
*Candidate will receive Rs. 6000 /month.

**For more details, visit on the below link:
https://internshala.com/internship/detail/mobile-app-development-work-from-home-job-internship-at-theatron-square-private-limited1617350314
5th April 2021, 08:31 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

The Candidates applying for the Mobile App Development internship in Theatron Square Private Limited will get the following benefits:-

:Stipend: From Rs.2,000 to Rs.3,000 per month.
:-Certificate
:-Letter of recommendation
:-Job offer
:-Flexible working hours.
7th April 2021, 12:16 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of doing Mobile App Development internship in Theatron Square Private Limited is given below.

1. Candidate will get Internship Certificate.
2. Candidate will get working experience.
3. Candidate will get stipend also.
4. Candidate may get Letter of recommendation.

Last date to apply for this internship is 16.4.2021.
7th April 2021, 02:48 PM
SASVBA

SASVBA is the most prestigious providing the best hands-on training for full stack developers in Delhi to fulfill a dynamic developer role and advance technology around the world. The SASVBA Full-Time Developer Curriculum in Delhi is designed to help students transform professionally by acquiring industry-standard skills.
15th August 2021, 06:14 PM
Iffa0786

Benefits:-

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 3,000/- per month

The candidates will get a Certificate

The candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?