10th April 2021, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Packaging Development internship in WML Biotechnology Private Limited

Hello friends, I am interested in doing an internship in Packaging Development. I came to know that WML Biotechnology Private Limited is offering this internship. Can you tell me what benefits I will get through this internship?

10th April 2021, 11:18 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Packaging Development internship in WML Biotechnology Private Limited

Benefits of doing Packaging Development internship in WML Biotechnology Private Limited :-

1) You will get a stipend of Rs.6,000/- per month as Packaging Development interns in WML Biotechnology Private Limited .

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

Last date to apply for this internship is 21 April 2021.
11th April 2021, 05:10 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Packaging Development internship in WML Biotechnology Private Limited

The benefits of doing a Packaging Development internship in the WML Biotechnology Private Limited are given below.

==> Candidate will get the stipend benefit of Rs.6000 per month for the duration of 6 months.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidates will get the work experience which will benefit in their future career.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.wmlbiotech.com
12th April 2021, 09:50 PM
Princee97

**Benefits of doing Packaging Development internship in WML Biotechnology Private Limited are as follows:
1) The stipend is offered to Packaging Development internships in WML Biotechnology Private Limited is Rs.6000 /month.
2) The internship will consists of 6 Months duration period.
3) The candidate will get the Job offer after the completion of the internship.
4) The candidates will get the Certificate and the Letter of recommendation at the completion of the internship.
15th August 2021, 05:40 PM
Iffa0786

Benefits:-

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 6,000/- per month

The candidates will get a Certificate

The candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?