10th April 2021, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for a Packaging Development internship in WML Biotechnology Private Limited

Hello Sir/Madam, I really want to do an internship in Packaging Development which is offered in WML Biotechnology Private Limited. I would like to know about the skills which they look for when selecting interns for such an internship. Please tell me asap.

11th April 2021, 01:19 AM
Princee97

Default Re: Skills required to apply for a Packaging Development internship in WML Biotechnology Private Limited

• Skills required to apply for a Packaging Development internship in WML Biotechnology Private Limited are as follows:
a. Candidate should have the knowledge of digital marketing
b. Candidate should have the knowledge of the English Proficiency (in written) and Hindi.
c. Candidate should know the social media strategies Skills
11th April 2021, 04:54 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for a Packaging Development internship in WML Biotechnology Private Limited

The skills required to apply for a Packaging Development internship in the WML Biotechnology Private Limited are given below.

==> Candidate must know how to ensure that packaging products meet set requirements and specifications.

==> Candidate must know how to control production and quality standards.

==> Candidate must know how to evaluate, select and negotiate with suppliers.

==> Candidate must know how to package development for seeds.

==> Candidate must know how to package development for agriculture products.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.wmlbiotech.com
12th April 2021, 12:42 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to apply for a Packaging Development internship in WML Biotechnology Private Limited :-

1) You must have good knowledge of Packaging development for seeds.

2) You should have working experience of Packaging development for agriculture products.

3) You must have experience of seeds marketing.

Last date to apply for this internship is 21 April 2021.
16th April 2021, 02:15 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Skills required:--

Candidates should have knowledge of Packaging development for seeds, Packaging development for agriculture products, seeds marketing..

Candidates should have good communication skills.

Candidates should have Proficiency in English.

Visit:-- (http://wmlbiotech.com/) For more information
31st July 2021, 01:02 AM
Afreen0786

Skills required:-

*Candidates must have a knowledge of Seeds Marketing

*Candidates must have a good communication skills

*Candidates must have a knowledge of Digital Marketing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?