17th October 2019, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing PHP Development internship in Xenwish Software Solutions Panchkula? Duration of this internship?

Hi friends, please let me know about the duration of PHP Development internship which is offered by Xenwish Software Solutions Panchkula. I am going to do this internship. So, I need to know about the duration. And also let me know what benefits I will get through this internship?

21st October 2019, 05:47 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Benefits of doing PHP Development internship in Xenwish Software Solutions Panchkula? Duration of this internship?

Benefits of doing PHP Development internship in Xenwish Software Solutions Panchkula is given below:-

1. Candidate will get the stipend of Rs.5,000 per month.
2. Candidate will be benefited from flexible hours.
3. Candidate should have relevant skills and interest.
4. Candidate will get the letter of recommendation.
5. Candidate will get certificate that certifes their skills.

You may visit the website www.xenwish.com for more information.
21st October 2019, 10:31 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing PHP Development internship in Xenwish Software Solutions Panchkula? Duration of this internship?

The benefits of doing PHP Development internship in Xenwish Software Solutions Panchkula are given below.

==> Candidate will get the stipend benefit of Rs.5000 per month for the duration of 6 months.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate and Letter of recommendation from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the benefit to work in flexible working hours for 5 days a week.

==> Candidate will get the benefit to wear informal dress at the work place.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.xenwish.com
22nd October 2019, 12:22 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing PHP Development internship in Xenwish Software Solutions Panchkula? Duration of this internship?

Duration of this internship is 6 months.

Benefits of doing PHP Development internship in Xenwish Software Solutions Panchkula are listed below.

1) You will get a Stipend of Rs. 5,000/- per month as PHP Development interns at Xenwish Software Solutions in Panchkula.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) You will get a Letter of recommendation. It is an essential document related to your future employment which shows your work experience and
project details during the internship period.

4) Your work hours will be flexible.

5) There is no formal dress code in this company.

6) You have to work 5 days in a week.

You may visit the following website, for any other query related to this internship,
http://xenwish.com/
23rd October 2019, 06:47 PM
Anuj Pubg

Benefits of doing PHP Development internship in Xenwish Software Solutions Panchkula? Duration of this internship:-

1. You will get stipend of Rs.5,000 per month.

2. You will get 2 days leave in a week.

3. There is informal dress code.

4. Free snacks and beverage will be offered.

For more information, visit the website www.xenwish.com.
13th August 2021, 01:00 AM
Afreen0786

Benefits:-

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000/- per month

The Candidates will get a Certificate

The Candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?