17th October 2019, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to do PHP Development internship in Xenwish Software Solutions Panchkula?

Hi, I have heard about PHP Development internship of Xenwish Software Solutions Panchkula. I am interested to do this internship. I want to know about the qualification which is essentially required for doing this internship. Please tell me immediately.

21st October 2019, 05:52 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Qualification required to do PHP Development internship in Xenwish Software Solutions Panchkula?

Qualification required to do PHP Development internship in Xenwish Software Solutions Panchkula is given below:-

1. Candidate should be graduate from any recognized university.
2. Candidate should have knowledge of PHP.
3. Candidate should have English proficiency.
4. Candidate should have relevant skills and interest.

You may visit the website www.intershala.com for more information.
22nd October 2019, 02:01 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to do PHP Development internship in Xenwish Software Solutions Panchkula?

Please find below the Qualification that are required to do PHP Development internship in Xenwish Software Solutions Panchkula.

1) You must have completed your Graduation degree or you may pursuing in any year of graduation from any recognized university.

2) You must have good knowledge in PHP

Last date to apply for this internship is 1st November, 2019.

For any other query related to this internship, you may visit the following website.
http://xenwish.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?