30th August 2020, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Sales & Marketing internship in InfyBtes AI Labs Private Limited?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an internship of Sales & Marketing in InfyBtes AI Labs Private Limited. Before that, I want to know what benefits I will get through this internship. Can you please let me know about the benefits of this internship?

31st August 2020, 01:08 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Sales & Marketing internship in InfyBtes AI Labs Private Limited?

Benefits of doing Sales & Marketing internship in InfyBtes AI Labs Private Limited is given below.

1.This is a performance based internship. In addition to the minimum assured stipend, you will be paid Rs 300 on every Successful Lead Conversion that you make or deliver.

2. You will get Internship Certificate.

3. You may get Letter of recommendation.

4. There will be Informal dress code.

5. You may get Job offer.

6. You will get working experience .
31st August 2020, 12:23 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Sales & Marketing internship in InfyBtes AI Labs Private Limited?

The benefits of doing Sales & Marketing internship in InfyBtes AI Labs Private Limited are given below.

==> Candidate will get the stipend benefit of Rs.3000 plus incentives per month for the duration of 3 months.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the Letter of recommendation from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the benefit to work in flexible working hours as per their convenience.
31st August 2020, 01:42 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of doing Sales & Marketing internship in InfyBtes AI Labs Private Limit :-

1) You will get a stipend of Rs. 3000/- per month and Incentives as Sales & Marketing interns in InfyBtes AI Labs Private Limited.
Incentives means performance based internship. In addition to the minimum assured stipend, you will be paid Rs. 50/- on every Successful Lead Conversion that you make or deliver.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) You will get a Letter of recommendation. It is an essential document related to your future employment which shows your work experience and project details during the internship period.

4) Your work hours will be flexible.

Last date to apply for this internship is 13 September,2020.
31st August 2020, 02:04 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The benefits of doing Sales & Marketing internship in InfyBtes AI Labs Private Limited is given below:-

:-Paid Internship with incentive
:-Certificate
:-Letter of recommendation
:-Informal dress code
:-Job offer with annual package of Rs.2,00,000 to Rs.4,00,000.
31st August 2020, 03:37 PM
the_._khan

Benefits of doing Sales & Marketing internship in InfyBtes AI Labs Private Limited :-

1) You will get a stipend of Rs. 13,000/- per month in InfyBtes AI Labs Private Limited.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) You will get a Letter of recommendation. It is an essential document related to your future employment which shows your work experience and project details during the internship period.
31st August 2020, 04:00 PM
Princee97

** Benefits of doing Sales & Marketing internship in InfyBtes AI Labs Private Limited are as follows-

1. Candidates should get a Certificate after completion of this internship.
2. Candidates should get the Letter of recommendation after completion of this internship.
3. Candidates can attend the internship in Informal dress code.
4. Candidates will get Job offer after completion of this internship.

** For more details you can visit on the below link-
https://internshala.com/internship/detail/sales-marketing-internship-in-bangalore-at-infybtes-ai-labs-private-limited1579754582
31st August 2020, 04:31 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of doing Sales & Marketing internship in InfyBtes AI Labs Private Limited are as follows:-

1. Certificate.
2. Letter of Recommendation.
3. Job-Offer of 2-4 lakhs per annum.
4. Experience in the sales and marketing domain.
5. Knowledge of selling products over digital platforms through various web-enabled applications.
31st August 2020, 06:21 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Benefits of doing Sales & Marketing internship in InfyBtes AI Labs Private Limited?

Benefits of doing Sales & Marketing internship in InfyBtes AI Labs Private Limited

Internship : 13,000/- per month
Besides:

Certificate
Letter of recommendation
Informal dress code
Job offer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?