30th August 2020, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Sales & Marketing interns in InfyBtes AI Labs Private Limited?

Hi friends, I am interested in doing an internship related to Sales & Marketing which is available in InfyBtes AI Labs Private Limited. Can any of you kindly let me know how much stipend is offered to such interns for this internship in this company?

31st August 2020, 01:06 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Sales & Marketing interns in InfyBtes AI Labs Private Limited?

Stipend of Rs 13,000 per month will be offered to Sales & Marketing interns in InfyBtes AI Labs Private Limited.

This is a performance based internship. In addition to the minimum assured stipend, you will be paid Rs 300 on every Successful Lead Conversion that you make or deliver.
31st August 2020, 12:04 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Sales & Marketing interns in InfyBtes AI Labs Private Limited?

The stipend which is offered to Sales & Marketing internship in InfyBtes AI Labs Private Limited is Rs.3000 plus incentives per month for the duration of 3 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 13th September 2020 and there are total 5 vacancies available. The skills required to apply for this internship are a candidate must have the good knowledge of English Proficiency both spoken and written.
31st August 2020, 01:33 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You will get a stipend of Rs. 3000/- per month and Incentives as Sales & Marketing interns in InfyBtes AI Labs Private Limited.

Incentives means performance based internship. In addition to the minimum assured stipend, you will be paid Rs. 50/- on every Successful Lead Conversion that you make or deliver.

Duration of this internship is 3 months.
31st August 2020, 02:00 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The stipend that would be offered to Sales & Marketing interns in InfyBtes AI Labs Private Limited would be Rs.13,000 per month along with incentive of Rs.300 for each successful business, you bring to the company.

The duration of Sales & Marketing internship in InfyBtes AI Labs Private Limited would be of 6 months and is full time.
31st August 2020, 03:36 PM
the_._khan

stipend is offered to Sales & Marketing interns in InfyBtes AI Labs Private Limited :

You will get a stipend of Rs. 13,000/- per month as Digital Marketing interns in InfyBtes AI Labs Private Limited.

Duration of this internship is 6 months.

For more details you can visit official website -
http://infybytes.com
31st August 2020, 04:26 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Company Name:-InfyBtes AI Labs Private Limited

No. of openings:-03 (Internship with Job-Offer)

Duration:-06 Months

The stipend is offered to Sales & Marketing interns in InfyBtes AI Labs Private Limited is around INR 13000 per month + Incentives. Based on your interview performance and skillset level to meet the business requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?