3rd September 2019, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing SME Mathematics internship in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited Noida? Duration of this internship?

Hi friends, please let me know about the duration of SME Mathematics internship which is offered by Pearson India Education Services Private Limited Noida. I am going to do this internship. So, I need to know about the duration. And also let me know what benefits I will get through this internship?

5th September 2019, 09:04 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing SME Mathematics internship in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited Noida? Duration of this internship?

The benefits of applying SME Mathematics interns in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited Noida is given below:-

1)Certificate:- You will be awarded a valuable Certificate showing your performance during th internship.
2)Flexible work hours:-There is no fixed working hours as you have an option of flexible working hours.
3)Informal dress code:- There is no formal dress code, you can wear as per your choice.
4)There would be only 5 days working in a week.
5)The internship would be paid with per month stipend of Rs.20,000.

The duration of SME Mathematics interns in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited Noida would be of 6 months and is full time. You should be available for duration of 6 months.

The last date to apply for SME Mathematics interns in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited Noida is 18th September 2019.

You can visit the website www.pearson.co.in for more information.
6th September 2019, 01:05 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing SME Mathematics internship in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited Noida? Duration of this internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, please let me know about the duration of SME Mathematics internship which is offered by Pearson India Education Services Private Limited Noida. I am going to do this internship. So, I need to know about the duration. And also let me know what benefits I will get through this internship?

The benefits of doing the SME Mathematics internship in the Pearson India Education Services Private Limited, Noida are as follows: Interns can improve their English and MS-Office skills, interns can get a stipend of Rs 20,000 per month, interns can get a certificate, 5 days a week, informal dress code and flexible working hours.

Duration of the SME Mathematics internship in the Pearson India Education Services Private Limited, Noida is 6 months full time in the office. Pearson India Education Services Private Limited website link is given Click Here
6th September 2019, 03:15 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The candidates applying for SME Mathematics internship in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited Noida will get the following benefits:-

:-Stipend: Rs.20,000 per month.
:-Certificate
:-Letter of recommendation
:-Job offer
:-Flexible working hours.

The Duration of the SME Mathematics internship in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited Noida would be of 6 months.

The last date to apply for the SME Mathematics internship in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited Noida is 18th September 2019.

For more information visit on (http://www.pearson.co.in/)
6th September 2019, 06:03 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Benefits of doing SME Mathematics internship in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited Noida? Duration of this internship?

Benefits of doing SME Mathematics internship in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited, Noida are given below:-

1. After completing the internship, you will get the letter which certifies your experience, skills.
2. You will get a letter of recommendation.
3. You will have the benefit of flexible hours.
4. There is no dress code.
5. You only need to work 5 days a week.

You may visit the website www.jobrapido.com for more information.
7th September 2019, 12:02 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The benefits of doing an SME Mathematics internship in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited, Noida is given below.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the benefit to work in flexible working hours for 5 days a week with 2 week offs.

==> Candidate will get the benefit to wear informal dress at the workplace.

==> Candidate will get the stipend of Rs.20000 per month for the duration of 6 months.

The duration of this internship is 6 months and you can apply through company website that is www.pearson.co.in
14th August 2021, 01:31 PM
Afreen0786

Benefits:-

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 20,000/- per month

The candidates will get a Certificate

The candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?