15th May 2019, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for Science Editorial Internship in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am thinking to apply for an Internship in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited which is Science Editorial Internship. I would like to know that what benefits I will get if I apply for such Internship in this company. Please tell me about the benefits asap.

19th May 2019, 09:40 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Science Editorial Internship in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited?

You will get the following benefits of applying for Science Editorial Internship in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited are as follows;

Rs. 20,000/- stipend for 3 months duration of internship tenure.

Internship Certificate, Letter of recommendation and Experience Letter after completion of Internship.

There is no formal dress code and 5 working days in a week in that Internship.
20th May 2019, 01:23 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Science Editorial Internship in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited?

You will get the stipend of Rs.20,000 per month for Science Editorial Internship in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited.

You will also get the benefits of =)
=)Certificate
=)Letter of recommendation,
=)Informal dress code
=)5 days a week.
20th May 2019, 06:23 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The candidates selected for Science Editorial Internship in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited will get stipend of Rs.15,000 per month along with the benefits of a Certificate and 5 days working a week.

The duration of the Science Editorial Internship in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited would be of 3 months.

The candidates are expected to have knowledge of production editing development editing etc

For more knowledge visit on http://www.pearson.co.in/
21st May 2019, 12:46 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You will get the following Benefits of doing Science Editorial Internship in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited.

1) You will get around Rs. 20,000/- per month as Science Editorial Interns in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) You will get a Letter of recommendation. It is an essential document related to your future employment which shows your work experience and
project details during the internship period.

4) There is no dress code in this company.

5) You have to work 5 days in a weak.
22nd May 2019, 05:21 AM
Yo yo king
Junior Member+

You will get the stipend of Rs.20,000 per month for Science Editorial Internship in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?