25th October 2019, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Social Media Marketing internship in SB eCommerce Solutions Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply for an internship as I came to know that SB eCommerce Solutions Private Limited is offering Social Media Marketing internship. Can you tell me what benefits I will get through this internship?

29th October 2019, 02:08 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Social Media Marketing internship in SB eCommerce Solutions Private Limited?

The benefits of doing Social Media Marketing internship in SB eCommerce Solutions Private Limited is given below.

==> Candidate will get the stipend benefit of Rs.10000 - Rs.15000 per month for the duration of 2 months.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the job offer from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the benefit to wear informal dress code at work place.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.getmt3.com
29th October 2019, 07:20 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Social Media Marketing internship in SB eCommerce Solutions Private Limited?

The Candidates applying for the Social Media Marketing internship in SB eCommerce Solutions Private Limited will get the following benefits:-

:Stipend: From Rs.10,000 to Rs.15,000 per month.
:-Certificate
:-Letter of recommendation
:-Job offer
:-Flexible working hours.

The Duration of the Social Media Marketing internship in SB eCommerce Solutions Private Limited would be of 2 months.

The Last date to apply for the Social Media Marketing internship in SB eCommerce Solutions Private Limited is 9th November 2019.

For more information visit on (https://www.getmt3.com/)
29th October 2019, 07:39 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of doing Social Media Marketing internship in SB eCommerce Solutions Private Limited :-

1) You will get around Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 15,000/- per month as Social Media Marketing interns in SB eCommerce Solutions Private Limited.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) After successful Completion of this Internship, You will get Job offer.

4) There is no dress code in this company.

Last date to apply for this internship is 9th November, 2019.

You can visit the website https://www.getmt3.com/ for more information.
31st October 2019, 06:24 PM
Anuj Pubg

1. Applicant will get the salary benefit of Rs.10000 -to Rs.15000 per month for the duration of 2 months

2. After successful achievement of this Internship, Applicant will get Job offer

3.9th of November is the last date of apply.

You may visit www.getmt3.com for more information.
13th August 2021, 12:11 AM
Afreen0786

Benefits:-

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 15,000/- per month

The candidates will get a Certificate

The candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?