25th October 2019, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for a Social Media Marketing internship in SB eCommerce Solutions Private Limited?

Hi Sir, kindly tell me what is the qualification required for applying an internship of Social Media Marketing available in SB eCommerce Solutions Private Limited? Please let me know about the qualification as soon as possible.

29th October 2019, 06:09 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for a Social Media Marketing internship in SB eCommerce Solutions Private Limited?

Qualification required to apply for a Social Media Marketing internship in SB eCommerce Solutions Private Limited is given below :-

1)B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or Engineering, MCA.

2)At least a year of professional experience in building SEO/SEM, marketing database, email campaigns, and paid advertising campaigns.

3)Candidates must have good Spoken and Written English Skills

4)Candidates must have knowledge of Google Analytics, Firebase, and other user engagement tools

5)Candidates must have knowledge of Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Tag Manager, and Microsoft Office

For more information visit on (https://www.getmt3.com/)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?