14th February 2020, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Software Implementation internship in Hector Beverages Private Limited Bangalore?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have heard that Hector Beverages Private Limited Bangalore is offering an internship of Software Implementation. I want to know what benefits I will get if I do this internship? I need to know about the benefits because I am interested in doing this internship.

15th February 2020, 03:08 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Software Implementation internship in Hector Beverages Private Limited Bangalore?

The Candidates applying for the Software Implementation internship in Hector Beverages Private Limited Bangalore will get the following benefits:-

:Stipend: From Rs.5,000 to Rs.12,000 per month.
:-Certificate
:-Letter of recommendation
:-Job offer
:-Flexible working hours.

The Duration of the Software Implementation interns in Hector Beverages Private Limited Bangalore would be of 6 months with full time in office Training.

Address:
330, Finchley Castle, Outer Circle,
Dodsworth Layout, Whitefield,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560066

For more information visit (http://www.paperboatdrinks.com/)
15th February 2020, 03:28 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Software Implementation internship in Hector Beverages Private Limited Bangalore?

Benefits of doing Software Implementation internship in Hector Beverages Private Limited Bangalore as follows:-

1. Certificate/ Job-offer / LOR.
2. Strong business communication skills.
3. Web-enabled / Mobile based skills development.
4. Database development.
5. ERP skills.
6. Troubleshooting skills.
7. Technical operations skills development.
15th February 2020, 04:32 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The benefits of doing Software Implementation internship in Hector Beverages Private Limited Bangalore is given below:-

1)Certificate
2)No formal dress code
3)5 days working in a week
4)Free snacks & beverages
5)Job offer
6)Per month stipend of Rs.12,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?