14th February 2020, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Software Implementation interns in Hector Beverages Private Limited Bangalore?

Dear friends, I am interested in doing an internship of Software Implementation in Hector Beverages Private Limited Bangalore. I just want to know how much stipend I will get if I do this internship? Kindly let me know about the stipend asap.

15th February 2020, 03:35 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Software Implementation interns in Hector Beverages Private Limited Bangalore?

Company Name: Hector Beverages Private Limited Bangalore

Duration: 6 Months.

The stipend is offered to Software Implementation interns in Hector Beverages Private Limited Bangalore is around INR 12k per month. It's totally depending on your interview performance and skillset to meet the business requirements.

Official Website:-http://www.paperboatdrinks.com/
15th February 2020, 04:35 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Software Implementation interns in Hector Beverages Private Limited Bangalore?

The candidates selected for Software Implementation internship in Hector Beverages Private Limited Bangalore will get per month stipend of Rs.12,000.

The duration of Software Implementation internship in Hector Beverages Private Limited Bangalore would be of 6 months and is full time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?