20th September 2019, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing a Video Editing internship in Zapbuild Technologies Private Limited Mohali?

Hi everyone, I have heard that Zapbuild Technologies Private Limited Mohali is offering an internship of Video Editing. I want to know about the benefits of doing this internship. Can anyone of you kindly let me know what benefits I will get through this internship?

23rd September 2019, 08:56 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing a Video Editing internship in Zapbuild Technologies Private Limited Mohali?

The Candidates applying for Video Editing internship in Zapbuild Technologies Private Limited Mohali will get the following benefits:-

:Stipend: From Rs.10,000 to Rs.12,000 per month.
:-Certificate
:-Letter of recommendation
:-Job offer
:-Flexible working hours.

The Duration of the Video Editing internship in Zapbuild Technologies Private Limited Mohali would be of 6 months.

The Last date to apply for Video Editing internship in Zapbuild Technologies Private Limited Mohali is 16th September 2019.

Address:
Green Tower, E-237, Industrial Area,
Sector 74, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar,
Punjab 160071

Phone: 086990 00663

For more information visit on (https://www.zapbuild.com)
24th September 2019, 12:52 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing a Video Editing internship in Zapbuild Technologies Private Limited Mohali?

Benefits of doing Video Editing internship in Zapbuild Technologies Private Limited Mohali :-

1) You will get a Stipend of Rs. 8,000/- to Rs. 12,000/- per month as Video Editing internship at Zapbuild Technologies Private Limited in Mohali.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) You will get a Letter of recommendation. It is an essential document
related to your future employment which shows your work experience and
project details during the internship period.

4) After successful Completion of this Internship, You will get Job offer in the position of permanent employee. You may expect a salary package of Rs. 2 to 3 Lac per annum.

You may visit the following website for more information.
https://www.zapbuild.com/
24th September 2019, 05:55 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The benefits of doing a Video Editing internship in Zapbuild Technologies Private Limited Mohali are given below.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the Letter of Recommendation and Job Offer from the employer after completing the internship.

==> After conversion to a permanent employee the candidate can expect the salary of Rs.2 to 3 Lakhs per annum.

==> Candidate will get the stipend of Rs.8000 - Rs.12000 per month for the duration of 6 months.
24th September 2019, 11:23 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates selected for Video Editing internship in Zapbuild Technologies Private Limited Mohali will get the benefit of learning the skills in Adobe Photoshop, Video Editing and Adobe After Effects. You will get an opportunity to go out for video shoots, creating videos and editing.

The candidates selected for Video Editing internship in Zapbuild Technologies Private Limited Mohali will get per month stipend between Rs.8,000 to Rs.12,000 per month.

You can check the website https://www.zapbuild.com/ for more details.
24th September 2019, 01:14 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I have heard that Zapbuild Technologies Private Limited Mohali is offering an internship of Video Editing. I want to know about the benefits of doing this internship. Can anyone of you kindly let me know what benefits I will get through this internship?

The benefits of doing the Video Editing internship in the Zapbuild Technologies Private Limited, Mohali are as follows: Interns can get a job offer (based on their performance in the internship), stipend of around Rs 8,000 to Rs 12,000 / month based on their skills, certificate, letter of recommendation and interns can improve their video editing skills & sharpen their skills in Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe After Effects, etc. Zapbuild Technologies Private Limited website link is given Click Here
24th September 2019, 06:27 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

After successful completion of the video editing internship in 'Zapbuild Technologies Private Limited', the candidate will get an internship completion certificate from the company. During the video editing internship in Zapbuild Technologies Private Limited, the candidate will get a chance to work in Tricity (Panchkula, Chandigarh, Mohali) for various video shoots. This will enhance the confidence of working in the candidates.

After completion of internship, the candidate may request for a permanent job at Zapbuild Technologies Private Limited through some reference of any permanent employee of the company subjected to any vacancy/requirement in the company.
24th September 2019, 11:28 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of doing Video Editing internship in Zapbuild Technologies Private Limited Mohali:-

1) You will get a Stipend of Rs. 8,000/- to Rs. 12,000/- per month as Video Editing internship at Zapbuild Technologies Private Limited in Mohali.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) You will get a Letter of recommendation. It is an essential document related to your future employment which shows your work experience and
project details during the internship period.

4) After successful Completion of this Internship, You will get Job offer in the position of permanent employee. You may expect a salary package of Rs. 2 to 3 Lac per annum.

For more details you can visit the below link :-
https://www.zapbuild.com/
25th September 2019, 09:52 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Here I am listing some of the benefits of doing a Video Editing internship in Zapbuild Technologies Private Limited Mohali as follow,

1. Students can get Rs 8,000 to Rs 12,000 per month which can be financial support for their studies.
2. After Successful completion of Video Editing internship in Zapbuild Technologies Private Limited Mohali students can receive a certificate, letter of recommendation.
3. The good performer may also be having a chance to get a job offer.

For more details please visit the official website of Zapbuild Technologies Private Limited - > Click Here .
26th September 2019, 04:40 PM
Agricultist

Benefits:--

Applicants can get stipend up to Rs. 70,000 - 3,00,000 Per Annum.

Zapbuild Technologies is an IT company which specializes in serving overseas clients in different verticals like eCommerce, social networking, real estate, healthcare, tourism and travel, e-learning, finance, automotive, entertainment and media.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?