7th January 2019, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing a Graphic Design and Video Editing Internship in Kalaeco Creations Private Limited?

Hello friends, I am planning to do Graphic Design and Video Editing Internship in Kalaeco Creations Private Limited. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this kind of Internship? I would like to know about the benefits of doing this Internship in this company. Please tell me immediately.

13th January 2019, 09:52 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing a Graphic Design and Video Editing Internship in Kalaeco Creations Private Limited?

Kalaeco Creations Private Limited offers 3 months duration of Graphic Design and Video Editing Internship. After successful completion of internship in Kalaeco Creations Private Limited interns can get Internship Certificate, Experience Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, 5 working days in a week. Those candidates who can start the work from home job/internship between 6th January 2019 and 5th February 2019 are preferred for this internship. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by 20 January 2019.
13th January 2019, 12:41 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing a Graphic Design and Video Editing Internship in Kalaeco Creations Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am planning to do Graphic Design and Video Editing Internship in Kalaeco Creations Private Limited. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this kind of Internship? I would like to know about the benefits of doing this Internship in this company. Please tell me immediately.

Interns can get the following benefits for the Graphic Design and Video Editing internship in Kalaeco Creations Private Limited:

--- Interns can get Rs 2,000 per month as a stipend

--- Interns can improve their knowledge by working with Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Illustrator / Inkscape, Adobe After Effects, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, etc.

--- Interns can get a certificate, letter of recommendation, etc.

--- Interns can do the internship from home
30th August 2021, 02:27 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Benefits:-

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 2,000/- per month

The candidates will get a Certificate

The candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?