15th June 2019, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing a Web Development Internship in Freecharge Payments Technology Private Limited?

Hello friends, I am planning to do Web Development Internship in Freecharge Payments Technology Private Limited. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this kind of Internship? I would like to know about the benefits of doing this Internship in this company. Please tell me immediately.

16th June 2019, 04:59 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing a Web Development Internship in Freecharge Payments Technology Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am planning to do Web Development Internship in Freecharge Payments Technology Private Limited. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this kind of Internship? I would like to know about the benefits of doing this Internship in this company. Please tell me immediately.

The benefits of doing the Web Development internship in Freecharge Payments Technology Private Limited are given below:

Interns can get real time practical work experience

Interns can get a stipend of Rs 10,000 per month

Interns can improve their knowledge in web development

Interns can get a job offer

Interns can get a letter of recommendation, certificate

Interns can get free snacks and beverages, flexible working hours, informal dress code, 5 days a week
16th June 2019, 06:09 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing a Web Development Internship in Freecharge Payments Technology Private Limited?

The benefits of doing Web Development Internship in Freecharge Payments Technology Private Limited is given below:-

1)The Web Development Internship in Freecharge Payments Technology Private Limited is paid.
2)The Web Development Interns will get Rs.10,000 per month for a period of 3 months.
3)Certificate
4) Letter of recommendation.
5) Job offer with annual package of Rs.3 to 4 Lac/annum.
6)Flexible working hours.
7)Free snacks & beverages.
8)There is no formal dress code.
16th June 2019, 11:22 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You will get the following benefits of doing Web Development Internship in Freecharge Payments Technology Private Limited.

1) You will get around Rs. 10,000/- per month as Web Development Interns in Freecharge Payments Technology Private Limited.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) You will get a Letter of recommendation. It is an essential document related to your future employment which shows your work experience and project details during the internship period.

4) After successful Completion of this Internship, You will get Job offer in the
position of permanent employee. You may expect a salary package of
Rs. 3 to 4 Lac per annum.

5) Your work hours will be flexible.

6) There is no dress code in this company.

7) You have to work 5 days in a week.

8) you will get free snacks & beverages.
17th June 2019, 01:14 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The benefits of doing a Web Development Internship in Freecharge Payments Technology Private Limited are given below.

==> Candidate will get a Certificate , Letter of recommendation and Job Offer .

==> Candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 3 to 4 Lakhs per annum.

==> Candidate will get the benefit of flexible working hours, informal dress code and 5 days a week.

==> Apart from this will also get free snacks and beverages.
17th June 2019, 11:44 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

You can get the following benefits of doing a Web Development Internship in Freecharge Payments Technology Private Limited;

The internship is a paid internship, so you will get Rs. 10,000/- per month as stipend for 3 months.

Under this internship, there is a flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 working days in a week, free snacks & beverages for interns.

After completion of Internship, you will receive Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (You will be offered as a permanent employee and you can expect a salary of Rs. 3 to 4 lacs per annum).
17th June 2019, 09:41 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

You will get benefits of Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer , Flexible work hours, no formal dress code, 5 days working in a week, Free snacks & beverages during and after completion of Web Development Internship in Freecharge Payments Technology Private Limited .

You can check more details on https://www.freecharge.in.
6th May 2021, 03:15 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Benefits:--

Candidates can get a Certificate.

Candidates can offer a stipend up to Rs.10,000 per month.

Candidates can get a Job offer

Candidates can get a Flexible working hours.

Visit:-- (https://www.freecharge.in/) For more information
26th June 2021, 07:52 PM
Tapu ke papa

Benefits:-

:- Aspirants can get Stipend: From Rs.8,000 to Rs.10,000 per month.

:- Aspirants can get Certificate

:- Aspirants can get Letter of recommendation

:- Aspirants can get Job offer

:- Aspirants can get Flexible working hours.
9th August 2021, 04:36 PM
Iffa0786

Benefits:-

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month

The candidates will get a Certificate

The candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?