6th October 2017, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Can a MBBS student do internship from other Medical colleges? How to do internship from Christian Medical College & Hospital?

Sir, I am studying MBBS course at KMCH and want to know is it permissible to do internship from other Medical colleges? How can I do internship from Christian Medical College & Hospital?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  2. Whether Narayana Medical College and Hospital offers MD(Hospital Administration)? -- [New]
  3. Possibility to do Internship with stipend in any Medical Hospital of Delhi for MBBS student?
  4. Procedure to shift student from college hospital for internship?
  5. Is there any bachelor degree like MBBS after completing internship in RML hospital? Am I eligible for UPSC?
  6. Details of Hospitals located in Odisha for doing internship after MBBS?
  7. Can in do voluntary Internship at any District Hospital?
  8. Does Government Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh offer Internship to BDS graduate?
  9. What is the fee structure for COMEDK?
  10. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure of doing intership from Government hospital after completing MBBS from a private medical college?
  12. Eligibility criteria to pursue medicine in the state of AP? How many seats are there for non locals?
  13. Modules of Internship related to Medical Coding for BTech(Biotechnology) 2nd semester student?
  14. Possibility of getting admission in Medical Colleges through NEET?
  15. Lowest fees private medical colleges in India
  16. Possibility to do internship in a government medical college after MBBS from private college? Procedure to do it?
  17. Possibility to do Internship in Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi for MBBS student of Lucknow? How much stipend I will get?
  18. Is there any criteria for private MBBS student to do internship in government hospitals
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?