6th October 2017, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Branches of National Aluminium Company in India? How to approach the company for internship?

Sir, I am Mechanical Engineering student and want to do internship in my vacation from National Aluminium Company. Send me list of branches of this company in India? How to approach the company for internship?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship in Mechanical Engineering stream from National Aluminium Company? -- [New]
  2. How to approach Havells company for internship in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering? Where are the branches of this company?
  3. How to do internship in BE Mechanical from Thermax company? How many branches of this company exist in India?
  4. Procedure to get internship from Bharat Aluminium Company? How much stipend they give?
  5. How to do internship in EEE from Arise India company? List of branches of this company in India?
  6. List of branches of Hero MotoCorp in India? How to approach this company?
  7. How to join Bharat Aluminium Company for internship in B.Tech Mechanical stream?
  8. List of companies offering Internship program to M.Tech students? How to approach a company for an Internship?
  9. How to apply for internship at GSPC Company while studying Petrochemical Engineering? Branches of this company in India?
  10. How to apply for internship in Electrical Engineering at Torrent Power Limited? Branches of this company in North India?
  11. What is the process to be followed for applying internship?
  12. How and where to apply for internship after 6th semester? How to approach to HR?
  13. How can a group of 20 members approach any company for internship with stipend?
  14. How should I approach the company for internship in C#.NET? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Companies offering Internship for ECE graduate who is working in a company?
  16. How to approach HMT company for internship in Mechanical Engineering stream?
  17. From where can I get the internship from best company of India?
  18. Is this possible to get Profile Jobs in MNCs directly? What steps should be taken for this? Whom should I contact for this?
15th October 2017, 12:28 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Branches of National Aluminium Company in India? How to approach the company for internship?

Branches of National Aluminium Company in India;

Several branches of National Aluminium Company in India are listed below according to the branch.

You are required to choose the branch located in your near by city and contact the HR department of your college.

Once you get permission from the college then you will be redirected to the HR department of the concerned company to do Internship.

Click here for List of Branches
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?