24th February 2018, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Can a Civil Engineering student do internship from Hindustan Construction Company?

I am Civil Engineering student and during vacation want to do internship from reputed companies. Please tell me can I do internship from Hindustan Construction Company?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship in Civil Engineering from Hindustan Construction Company?
  2. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Hindustan Construction Company for BTech Electrical student?
  3. Does Hindustan Construction Company offer an Internship to BTech Mechanical 7th semester student? -- [New]
  4. How can I apply for an Internship in Hindustan Construction Company being a Civil 3rd year student?
  5. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Hindustan Construction Company for BTech Chemical 6th semester student?
  6. When to apply for internship in Diploma in Civil engineering from Hindustan Construction Company?
  7. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Hindustan Construction Company for BTech Mechanical 4th semester student?
  8. When the Internship notification will be published in Hindustan Construction Company?
  9. Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in any construction company?
  10. How can a Civil Engineer get job in Hindustan Construction Company?
  11. Does Hindustan Copper Ltd. offer an Internship to BTech Civil 4th semester student?
  12. Construction companies offering 1 month Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 4th semester student?
  13. Vacancies in Hindustan Construction Company Limited for Junior Engineer (Civil)?
  14. List companies providing Internship of 3 months duration for Civil Engineering students?
  15. Procedure to apply for training in Civil Engineering at Hindustan Construction Company?
  16. Construction companies offering Internship to B.E.(Civil Engineering) 3rd semester student in New Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  17. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I get job in Hindustan Construction Company after B.Tech in Civil Engineering from NIT, Warangal?
26th February 2018, 01:15 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Civil Engineering student do internship from Hindustan Construction Company?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for internship in Hindustan Construction Company being a Civil Engineer student. Candidates who have completed their 2nd year of bachelor's degree course from a recognized college/university are eligible to apply for the same. You can contact the admin department of the company and get the details of the application process. They will help you to apply for the same and you have to follow their instructions carefully.

Head quarters: Hincon House, LBS Marg,
Vikhroli (W), Mumbai - 400083, ph - +91 22 2575 1000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?