1st April 2017, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in Hindustan Construction Company after B.Tech in Civil Engineering from NIT, Warangal?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Tech in Civil Engineering from NIT, Warangal and have two years work experience. Now I want to get job in Hindustan Construction Company. How can I get job in this company?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in construction company after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  2. How can I apply for an Internship in Hindustan Construction Company being a Civil 3rd year student?
  3. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  4. How to get a job in Hindustan Construction Co. being a Civil Engineer and having two years work experience? How much salary they offer?
  5. Possibility of a job in Nagarjuna Construction company being a Civil Engineer? What are the requirements for it?
  6. List companies providing Internship of 3 months duration for Civil Engineering students?
  7. Construction companies which offer recruitment to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. List of vacancies in Hindustan Lever Limited for Civil engineering holder? What should I do to get the job?
  9. Internship procedure in Nagarjuna Construction Company?
  10. Can I apply for an Internship in Nagarjuna Construction company being a Civil 2nd year student of NIT, Sikkim? Procedure to apply?
  11. How to get a job in any civil engineering company?
  12. What should I choose between Chemical and Metallurgy Engineering in NIT Warangal and Civil Engineering in JNTU Hyderabad? Do these courses offer good salaries?
  13. Can I do M.Tech in Civil after B.Tech in ECE?
  14. Industrial training of 6 months in companies like DLF, L&T and Hindustan Construction?
  15. Summer training in NHAI, Bihar for 45 days for student of Civil engineering from NIT, Hamirpur? Other construction companies in Bihar? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can a Civil Engineering student get construction training in L&T company?
  17. List of big construction companies to apply for job after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  18. Civil engineering job opportunities in India 2017
8th April 2017, 12:33 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job in Hindustan Construction Company after B.Tech in Civil Engineering from NIT, Warangal?

In order to get job in Hindustan Construction Company, you are required to follow a certain procedure.

For this, you are required to keep visiting the "Careers" or "Recruitment Section" of the company. So that you will be getting latest updates on the New recruitment's.

As you have good work experience in your Area, I am sure that you will be able to get job in the company. But before that, I suggest you to go through the Careers Section in order to get latest updates of the recruitment's.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?