28th October 2021, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Basic Training Certificate (BTC) having completed BCA?

I had passed BCA from Punjab Technical University in the year 2015. Can I apply for Uttar Pradesh's Basic Training Certificate (BTC)?

28th October 2021, 11:23 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Basic Training Certificate (BTC) having completed BCA?

Eligibility criteria to apply for Basic Training Certificate (BTC) are given below.

Qualification:-
----------------
You must have completed Graduation Degree from any recognized institute.

--------
The age of the candidate should be 18 years to 35 years to get eligible for this course.
29th October 2021, 06:09 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Basic Training Certificate (BTC) having completed BCA?

Yes, you can apply for Basic Training Certificate (BTC) having completed BCA.

The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for basic training certificate course is as a below :-

Candidate must have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognised University with minimum of 50% marks.

The age limit for the course is 18 to 30 years.
Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category.

You can apply for BTC course with graduation course of 52 %.
29th October 2021, 11:44 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The candidate can apply for the Basic Training Certificate if he or she has passed 12th in any stream from any board. The candidate must posses good communication skills with English proficiency to get to apply for training.

The candidate can apply for the training online.
29th October 2021, 11:44 PM
Msdhoni02

Yes,

The candidate must have passed the 10+2 exam in any stream from a recognized university.

Some colleges fix a minimum mark as an eligibility criterion such as a candidate has to pass the 10+2 exam with a minimum of 50% mark to get admission to a particular college.

Patience – Candidate must have some patience while he/she is teaching.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?