19th November 2021, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an Internship in Bharat Electronics Limited being an ECE final semester student?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for an Internship in Bharat Electronics Limited. I am in my final semester of BTech, studying with ECE stream. So, can I apply for an Internship in this company? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

22nd November 2021, 08:59 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Can I apply for an Internship in Bharat Electronics Limited being an ECE final semester student?

Can I apply for an Internship in Bharat Electronics Limited being an ECE final semester student?

Anyone who has completed their graduation or are pursuing graduation are eligible for the internship.

You must have good communication and analytical skills.

You must have relevant skills and interest.
23rd November 2021, 06:44 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Internship in Bharat Electronics Limited being an ECE final semester student?

BEL invites application for apprentice trainees every year .
You need to apply on the official website of specific BEL plants.
Each has different dates.
Once you apply you will be called for an interview .
The training is for a period of 1 year, and you will be getting to 2 leaves per month.
If you have any references working in BEL, then it will become easier to avail apprenticeship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?