14th April 2018, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Internship in Bharat Electronics Limited for BTech(ECE) final year student?

Hello Friends, I am doing B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering. I want to pursue Internship in Bharat Electronics Limited. So kindly tell me how can I apply? I am studying in final year.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get internship at Bharat Electronics Limited
  2. How to apply for internship in Bharat Electronics Limited after ECE? How do they provide internship programme?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Bharat Electronics Limited, Bangalore for ECE graduate?
  4. Can I apply for Internship in Bharat Electronics Limited being an M.Tech(Communication System) 1st year student? Is it chargeable?
  5. When to apply for internship from Bharat Electronics Limited?
  6. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Bharat Electronics Limited for ECE 7th semester student? -- [New]
  7. How to do internship from Bharat Electronics Limited being a B.Tech ECE holder?
  8. Eligibility to do 15 days internship program in 2nd year of Electronics & Communication from Bharat Electronics Limited?
  9. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Bharat Electronics Limited for MTech(VLSI Design) student?
  10. Internship details of BEL for B.Tech(ECE) graduates?
  11. Requirements to apply for an Internship in Bharat Electronics Limited for BTech Electrical 4th semester student?
  12. Eligibility and requirements to apply for 6 months Internship in Bharat Yantra Nigam Limited for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) final year student?
  13. How to apply for Government Jobs after completion of BE with Mechanical stream?
  14. What are the jobs available after CEC course?
  15. List of electrical MNCs after completing B.E in EEE with CGPA of 7?
  16. How to do internship from Bharat Coking Coal Limited? What should I do for it?
  17. Eligibility criteria and procedure to do internship in ECE from Bharat Electronics?
  18. List of PSU exams in Instrumentation and Control Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
11th May 2018, 11:24 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship in Bharat Electronics Limited for BTech(ECE) final year student?

Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) invites applications for internship every year. You need to apply on the website of the specific BEL plants. Each plant has different dates. Once you apply you will be called for a small interview and then you will be selected.

If there is any relative of yours in BEL where you want to do internship and if he help you then it will be easy for you to do internship from BEL.
11th May 2018, 06:21 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Internship in Bharat Electronics Limited for BTech(ECE) final year student?

BEL offers internship to the undergraduate students.

The procedure to apply is as follows :

* The candidate has to go through the college in which he studies. So, he should have an application duly signed by either the head of the institution or the Training & Placement Officer of the institute.

* You have to submit that application along with a training/internship application either online or offline whichever may be the case.

* Some companies/institutes which run exclusive training programs also charge some fees as well which you have to pay.

After this you can take the admission in the training program successfully.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?