22nd October 2016, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I do industrial training in class 12th vacations?

Respected Madam/Sir, I'm doing 12th in Tamilnadu. I would like to have industrial training in my 12th vacations. Is it possible? What I can do for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Industrial Training during summer vacations for ECE in Bihar?
  2. Name of Companies In Hyderabad offering Industrial Training to B.Tech Students (2nd year) in summer vacations? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can 2nd year instrumentation get part time job/industrial training in Mumbai during vacations?
  4. Any industry which relates to plastic printing or flexible manufacturing? How to contact the companies providing the same?
  5. List few ITI colleges for admission in Jharkhand?
  6. How to do training in summer vacations after passing electronics and communication?
  7. How to do training in HAL, Nashik during summer vacations?
  8. Details of Industrial training for CSE diploma students?
  9. Industrial Training Programme in Rajasthan for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
  10. Procedure to apply for an Industrial Training in HAL, Bangalore during summer vacations for Metallurgy and Material Sciences 2nd year student?
  11. Need details of Industrial Training options for CSE diploma students?
  12. In which companies can I apply for industrial training while in 3rd year B.Tech EEE?
  13. List of top colleges for ITI in Guntur (Andra pradesh)? I've completed intermediate
  14. Can 2nd year instrumentation engineering student of Mumbai University get part time jobs/industrial training in Mumbai during vacations?
  15. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training for MBA in Finance candidate of Kolkata?
  16. How to do industrial training in Thane, Mumbai or Pune? Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  17. Best Embedded training center in chennai?
  18. Are B.E electrical and electronics graduate eligible for junior intelligence post? -- [New]
23rd October 2016, 08:04 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do industrial training in class 12th vacations?

No, it is not possible until and unless you have any unofficial source in the company.

Yes, the industrial training largely depends upon the companies. but they generally hire the candidates who are at least in the 2nd year of the degree.

If you have some say in the administration of the company, you could be given a chance. You will not be provided with the certificate though.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?