19th November 2021, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Internship from PGI Chandigarh while studying in Uttranchal??

Hello, am doing Bachelor in Medical Microbiology from Uttranchal (P.G) College of Bio-Medical science and Hospital, Dehradun. I want to know that can I do my
Internship from PGI Chandigarh?

30th November 2021, 08:23 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Internship from PGI Chandigarh while studying in Uttranchal??

Can I do Internship from PGI Chandigarh while studying in Uttranchal?

An aspirant must possess a valid MBBS degree from a university/institute recognised by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
It is important to complete one year rotatory internship.
One should also have the provisional/permanentregistration certificate issued by the MCI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?