28th January 2014, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I get internship in HAL having done Aeronautical engineering from Hindustan University?

hi, i completed my b.tech in aeronautical engineering in HINDUSTAN UNIVERSITY in chennai in "may" so cn i gt any intern ships in HAL?i hope ill get rply soon bck..
contact no: 91-9902462621

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for internship in HAL? I'm a student of aeronautical engineering(Anna university) Tamilnadu
  2. Placements after aeronautical engineering at hindustan university
  3. What's the procedure to do internship at HAL in India? List of formalities I have to follow?
  4. How to join internship after completing B.E in electrical and electronics engineering
  5. How can I get placed in HAL? I am doing 3rd year Aeronautical Engineering
  6. Hindustan aeronautics limited (HAL) exam for btech aeronautical engineers -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which is the best college in Bangalore to study Aeronautical engineering? I have scored 89% in 12th from Siddharta Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
  8. How to do internship program from HAL? What is the procedure?
  9. How to apply for internship in HAL Bangalore?
  10. Any other Aeronautical Engineering companies other than HAL, TANEJA, Pawan Helicopters?
  11. How to get merit seat in Aeronautical Engineering in Hindustan College of Engineering after completing 12th with 85% marks in PCM
  12. Which are the companies in Hyderabad to do internship? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in Aeronautical Engineering
  13. How to get internship in HAL while in B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  14. Procedure to do internship for 4 weeks in HAL?
  15. Do ISRO, DRDO, HAL or any other institutions provide internship programs for 2nd year students?
  16. Information about all the upcoming PSU exams?
  17. Which college is preferable for doing Aeronautical engineering after 12th std, either Hindustan university(Chennai), Madras Institute of Technology, MVJ College of Engineering(Bangalore) or Amity university? I've secured 92% marks in 12th CBSE
  18. What are the companies that will come for M.E Aeronautical Engineering in Hindustan University
6th March 2014, 09:26 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get internship in HAL having done Aeronautical engineering from Hindustan University?

Yes, you can definitely get internship in HAL. But getting internship is not an easy task. This is because there are huge number of applicants as compared to the vacancies and various aspects are scrutinized before giving internship to any candidate. It is easy to get internship in any company even in HAL, if you have a good contact with any of the employees in that company who is holding a high ranking post especially DGM or GM or HR related posts.

For availing internship, you need to write to the HR of HAL. It is easier to get internship if you have undertaken any project in the past.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?