25th May 2011, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Which college is preferable for doing Aeronautical engineering after 12th std, either Hindustan university(Chennai), Madras Institute of Technology, MVJ College of Engineering(Bangalore) or Amity university? I've secured 92% marks in 12th CBSE

I have secured 92% in 12th CBSE and i want to do B Tech in aeronautical engg. Which of these is a better choice for pursuing my interest?
Hindustan University, Chennai.
Madras Institute of Technology.
MVJ College of engg, Bangalore.
Amity University.

4th August 2015, 11:45 AM
rishi gupta111
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which college is preferable for doing Aeronautical engineering after 12th std, either Hindustan university(Chennai), Madras Institute of Technology, MVJ College of Engineering(Bangalore) or Amity university? I've secured 92% marks in 12th CBSE

Following is the college preferable for doing Aeronautical engineering after 12th std, either Hindustan university(Chennai), Madras Institute of Technology, MVJ College of Engineering(Bangalore) or Amity university.

》》Amrita School of EngineeringOff Sarjapura Road, Kasavanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560035

》》Acharya Institute of TechnologySoldevanahali, Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishna Road, Bangalore, Karnataka 560107

》》Sathyabama UniversityJeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Solinganallur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600119

》》Amrita Institute of Technology and Sciences - Tamil NaduEttimadai, Tamil Nadu 641105

》》Manipal Institute of Technology, KarnatakaManipal.Edu, Manipal Dr, Madhav Nagar, Eshwar Nagar, Manipal, Ka 576104

》》Bengal Engineering and Science UniversityBotanic Garden, Shalimar, Howrah, West Bengal 711103

》》PEC University of TechnologyVidya Path, Sector 12, Chandigarh, Chandigarh Ut 160012

》》Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)Nankari, Kalyanpur, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208016

ETC .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?