10th February 2021, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a permanent job through a Human Resources internship in Thrymr Software Private Limited Hyderabad?

Hi everyone, I am planning to do an internship in Thrymr Software Private Limited Hyderabad. I came to know that this company is providing an internship related to Human Resources. I would like to know if I do this internship then can I get a permanent job?

11th February 2021, 11:20 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a permanent job through a Human Resources internship in Thrymr Software Private Limited Hyderabad?

Yes, you can certainly get a permanent job through a Human Resources internship in Thrymr Software Private Limited Hyderabad infact the Thrymr Software Private Limited Hyderabad itself will provide you a ob offer letter on successful completion of the internship through which you can continue as a full time permanent employee. However, you will need to fulfill all the rules and regulations.
12th February 2021, 12:03 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a permanent job through a Human Resources internship in Thrymr Software Private Limited Hyderabad?

After successful Completion of Human Resources internship in Thrymr Software Private Limited Hyderabad, You will get Job offer.

For more details you can visit the below link :-
https://thrymr.net/
13th February 2021, 02:44 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get a permanent job through a Human Resources internship in Thrymr Software Private Limited Hyderabad. It's an internship with a job offer. It is all depending on your interview performance and skillset level to meet the business requirements.

Note:-Final selection will be made on the basis of performance evaluated by the employer during the internship.
13th February 2021, 05:35 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

No, You can't get a permanent job through a Human Resources internship in Thrymr Software Private Limited Hyderabad.

This internship will complete in 3 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 24.2.2021.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?