1st November 2019, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I get permanent job in Wissen Consultants Gurgaon through Tax Consulting & Accountancy internship?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Wissen Consultants Gurgaon Tax Consulting & Accountancy internship. So, after doing an internship over there I can get a permanent job as well? I want to do permanent job in this company. So, can I get or not?

5th November 2019, 02:37 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get permanent job in Wissen Consultants Gurgaon through Tax Consulting & Accountancy internship?

Yes, you can certainly get a permanent job after completing Tax Consulting & Accountancy internship in Wissen Consultants Gurgaon. However, you would need to complete the Internship successfully after that you can send your resume to [email protected] to apply for the Job.

The benefits of doing Tax Consulting & Accountancy internship in Wissen Consultants Gurgaon is that you will get a Certificate along with letter of Recommendation so you will certainly get benefit during the Interview.
5th November 2019, 09:05 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get permanent job in Wissen Consultants Gurgaon through Tax Consulting & Accountancy internship?

Yes, You can get permanent job in Wissen Consultants Gurgaon through Tax Consulting & Accountancy internship.But It's totally depend upon your performance in internship.

For more information visit on https://www.wissen.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?