10th December 2018, 12:00 AM
MONIKACALICUT

Can I apply for Kerala PSC exam if completed 2 years Civil Engineering of Kerala Government Certificate Examination?

Sir/Madam, I have completed Kerala Government Certificate Examination in Civil Engineering which was of 2 years duration. Now, I want to apply for Kerala PSC. So, I would like to know that can I apply for this PSC exam or not?

25th June 2023, 12:41 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Kerala PSC exam if completed 2 years Civil Engineering of Kerala Government Certificate Examination?

The eligibility criteria to apply for exam is to have bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised institution.The age limit is 21 to 30 years.
Must be citizen of India .
Should be resident of Kerala to apply for exam.
Age relaxation is provided to reserved categories.
Candidates appearing for the exam do not need any prior work experience other than SSLC
The eligibility criteria differs depending on the position for which one wants to apply.
As you have not mentioned particular position thus its difficult to answer .
Candidates are advised to be dedicated to their preparation as Kerala PSC is one of the most competitive exams in Kerala.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?