4th November 2016, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Internship if my uncle is an employee of NTPC and waiting for final semester B.Tech result?

I have given final semester exam of B.Tech Electrical Engineering and waiting for my result. Will NTPC allows me to join for an Internship if my uncle is an employee of NTPC?

6th November 2016, 01:45 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Internship if my uncle is an employee of NTPC and waiting for final semester B.Tech result?

Being a student of B.Tech Electrical Engineering you are eligible to apply for internship. NTPC prefer candidates who applies for internship through the reference of their employees. As your uncle is working in NTPC, so it will be very easy for you to join their internship programme.

You have to write an application stating that you want to do internship and the area of your training. Next you have to submit the application through the reference person. You have to get a NOC signed by the principal of your college and attach a resume with it during the submission of the application.

Your uncle will talk with the authorities regarding your internship and hence, if you get selected then you will be called for interview and after that you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?