2nd March 2015, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Multinational Companies which offer Internship to BBM final semester student?

Hello everyone,
Kindly tell me the MNC companies
for internship as I am in final semester of BBM.
Kindly tell me about the companies immediately
Waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offers 6 months Internship program for B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. Companies which offer Internship in Chennai for B.E.(EEE) 7th semester student? Should I have to pay for Internship?
  3. Companies offering Internship in Kolkata for MCA final semester student?
  4. List of companies which offer Internship for MCA 3rd semester student in Kolkata?
  5. List of companies which offer Internship to MCA final year student in Karnataka
  6. Companies providing free or paid internship for last semester of MCA?
  7. Am I eligible for MNC after scoring 83% in 10th class, 77% in 12th and 60% in B.Tech with IT branch?
  8. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Structural Engineering) 6th semester student
  9. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(IT) 4th semester student in Mysore/Bangalore?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  12. List of companies which offers Internship for B.Tech(ME) student who has a gap of 1 year?
  13. How can I do internship in HAL while in final year BBM in government college?
  14. How to do internship this semester if I am a student of ECE final year
  15. How to do internship when am doing MCA final year?
  16. IT companies which offer 1 month Summer Internship to B.E. 4th semester student in Hyderabad?
  17. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Infosys for MBA 3rd semester student?
  18. Which are the top companies recruiting candidates through final year internship projects
7th March 2015, 06:15 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Multinational Companies which offer Internship to BBM final semester student?

List of MNC's offering internship:

SHADZES FASHION AND LIFESTYLE PVT LTD
Address: 316, 4th Main, East of NGEF Layout
Email: [email protected]

Zoondia Software Pvt Ltd
Address: T-2 7th Floor, Thejaswini, Technopark, Trivandrum- 695581, Kerala

Future Work Technologies
Address: Future Works Pvt. Ltd. 4th floor,Plot No. 10, Rajiv Gandhi Technology Park, Chandigarh 160101

Reliance Brands
Address: Reliance Industries Limited Makers Chambers - IV, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400 021. India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?