25th February 2023, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I study aeronautical engineering first and then do the pilot training course?

If I do the aeronautical engineering first and the pilot training course I will have good knowledge of both how the plane works and how to drive the plane

28th February 2023, 02:32 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study aeronautical engineering first and then do the pilot training course?

Yes, definitely aeronautical engineering is good to study and further you can do pilot training course as this will enhance your skill and help you to transfer your theory into practical aspect.
28th February 2023, 05:09 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study aeronautical engineering first and then do the pilot training course?

Can I study aeronautical engineering first and then do the pilot training course?

Candidates interested in becoming pilots should have a Bachelor's degree in Aeronautical Engineering, Aircraft Operations, or a similar field. Students from any other science stream can apply for this course; but, in order to work in this field, they must first complete an aviation degree.
28th February 2023, 06:00 PM
Msdhoni02

Yes you can study aeronautical engineering first and do the pilot training course.

1. Entrance Exam NDA Exam
2. Eligibility 10+2 in Science (MPC)/Commerce
3. License Commercial Pilot License (CPL)
4. Salary 2 Lakhs to 5 Lakhs
5. Fees of Pilot Training Courses 15 Lakhs to 20 Lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?