20th October 2017, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Can a working person take exemption from three years Articleship after CA IPCC? Terms and condition for it?

Sir, I am B.Com Accounts holder and currently doing job in Insurance company. I have got admission in CA IPCC so, tell me can I take exemption from three years Articleship? Terms and condition for it?

26th October 2017, 08:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a working person take exemption from three years Articleship after CA IPCC? Terms and condition for it?

You need to get a certificate from the given company, mentioning that you have undergone articleship training from there, to get such exemption. Hence, in the end there is no exemption of any kind.

Either you get it with the help of professional experience or through any institute, you have to complete the said training to become CA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?