24th February 2018, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Chances to do internship from Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam for Mechanical Engineer?

I have just completed Mechanical Engineering and now want to do internship. Please tell me is there any chance to do internship from Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for internship at Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam? Which are the topics covered in internship for EE graduate?
  2. Previous year papers of Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Assistant Engineer Mechanical
  3. Previous year papers for the post of Assistant Engineer(Civil) Aptitude and Technical for UP Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited?
  4. Last date of applying for graduate engineer in Rajasthan Vidyut Utpadan Nigam?
  5. Previous year question papers for the post of Assistant Engineer(Civil) Aptitude and Technical for UP Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited?
  6. Junior Accountant question paper for Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited
  7. Syllabus Of FCI Assistant Grade III -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Relaxation available in Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited Junior Legal Officer recruitment for an SC candidate? -- [New]
  9. RVPNL (Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited) question papers for Electronics and Communication
  10. Which courses can be done to get a job in electrical core?
  11. How to get the question papers of Jaipur Vidyut Nigam ltd?
  12. How many vacancies are available in Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited Junior Legal Officer recruitment?
  13. Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited Jr. engg (trainee)/ Jr. officer (trainee) examination date and schedule?
  14. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited for BTech Chemical Engineer?
  15. Is there any internship training available for final mechanical engineer?
  16. Can I enroll in IAF? Are there chances to become Squadron Leader being Mechanical Engineer?
  17. Information about Commercial assistant entrance exam
  18. Important dates of Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited Junior Legal Officer 2018?
28th February 2018, 09:21 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to do internship from Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam for Mechanical Engineer?

In order to apply for internship in Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam, you should have completed your 2nd year of bachelor's degree course. You have to contact your college and get a permission letter. Now you have to write an application and mention your skills and interest. Finally, send the letter with the application and resume to the HOD of the company. Hence, if they find you eligible then they will allow you for the training.

Cont: BHAVINI Project Station Building, Kanchipuram, Kalpakkam, Tamil Nadu 600008
Phone: 044 2748 0900
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?