24th August 2015, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Companies and Institutes which offer Internship related to Genetic Engineering, Metagenomics and Immunological for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 3rd year student in India?

Hello,
I am presently doing my 3rd year B.Tech(Biotechnology). I am interested in doing my Internship in any Genetic Engineering, Metagenomics and Immunological fields of Biotechnology. Can you please list out the available institutions in India that offer such provisions? Companies and institutions?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  3. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in India?
  4. Companies offering internship in Automobile sector for Manufacturing engineering student?
  5. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student
  6. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  7. Companies which offer Internship related to Embedded System for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  8. List of companies offering internship program to 3rd year B.E graduate in national institute of engineering(NIE), Mysore?
  9. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to join?
  10. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  11. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Mizoram?
  13. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  14. List of companies which offer Summer Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. List of core companies which offer 1 month Internship to B.Tech(Production Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Coimbatore?
  17. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  18. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student?
25th August 2015, 11:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies and Institutes which offer Internship related to Genetic Engineering, Metagenomics and Immunological for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 3rd year student in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am presently doing my 3rd year B.Tech(Biotechnology). I am interested in doing my Internship in any Genetic Engineering, Metagenomics and Immunological fields of Biotechnology. Can you please list out the available institutions in India that offer such provisions? Companies and institutions?
List of companies for internship for Biotech student:-

1. Polyclone Bioservices, 437, 40th Cross Road, 5th Block, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2663 8766

2. Biozeen, # 49/2, Gubbi Cross, Kothanur Post, Hennur - Bagalur Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, Phone: 080 6530 9009

3. Biotecnika Info Labs Pvt Ltd, #427, 1st Floor, 27th Main Road, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 3249 4384

4. Genotypic Technology Pvt. Ltd., 2/13 Balaji Complex 80 Feet Road, RMV 2nd Stage
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 098454 03332

5. Biocon Ltd., Biocon House, Semicon Park, Electronic City, Phase 2, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080677 56775
25th August 2015, 11:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies and Institutes which offer Internship related to Genetic Engineering, Metagenomics and Immunological for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 3rd year student in India?

You can apply for internship in following Institutes in India

1. Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology, Biotech Park, Phase 1, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100, Phone: 080 28528900

2. Jain University-Genohelix Centre for Excellence in Biotechnology, 1st Cross Road, Kempegowda Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560019, Phone: 080 26604992

3. International Centre for Genetic Engineering and BIO Technology, Icgeb Campus, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi, Delhi 110067, Phone: 011 26742962

4. Institute of Chemical Technology, University Inst Ipc Divn, Matunga, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400019, Phone: 022 33611111

5. Biotechnology Institute, Netaji Subash Chandra Bose Road, Near Kali Mata Temple, Pratapgarh, Garia, Kolkata, West Bengal 700084, Phone: 033 24350156
1st April 2017, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

I am studying 1 st year can i do internship now or should I do when I am going to do my second year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?