30th March 2017, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for doing training in BHEL while doing 3rd year mechanical engineering?

Hello, Can you please tell that I am being a 3rd year student having mechanical branch. I want to do my minor training in BHEL, Bhopal then please tell the procedure for training in Bhopal? Can you please guide me with the details on this? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get 6 months training in Delhi NCR?
  2. Procedure for doing training in BHEL while doing 3rd year mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to apply for training in BHEL for 3rd Year Engineering Students?
  4. Procedure for summer training in BHEL while doing 3rd Semester B.tech Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL and other good Automobile Companies after completion of 3rd year with Mechanical stream?
  6. Procedure to do summer training after 3rd year?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  8. Criteria and procedure for training in companies like BHEL, NTPS, ISRO after B.E (ECE) 3rd year?
  9. Procedure to do internship in BHEL while doing Mechanical Engineering 3rd year?
  10. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  11. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. How to do training in BHEL company after completing 3rd year B.Tech Mechanical engineering?
  14. How can I get Training application form for NTPC or BHEL being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. How to do training while in 3rd year Mechanical engineering?
  16. Procedure to apply Inplant training in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to apply for summer training in Kota Thermal Power Plant and BHEL after third year of Mechanical Engineering(B.E.)?
  18. Summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC ,IOCL ,L&T, ESSAR and NTPC after 3rd year B.E (Mechanical)?
30th March 2017, 10:07 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for doing training in BHEL while doing 3rd year mechanical engineering?

In order to apply for minor training in BHEL, at first you have to get a permission letter prepared by the training and placement cell of your college. Now you have to prepare a resume and send it with the letter to the GM of the HR department of BHEL. If you get any positive feedback from them, then you will get a chance to do training after completing certain selection procedures.
31st March 2017, 01:15 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for doing training in BHEL while doing 3rd year mechanical engineering?

Firth thing that you should know that BHEL will charge approximate 500 INR per week for training. You have to write an application to General Manager HR regarding registration under training program. Send your application before the due date of submission. If the concern authority approve your application then you can start training at BHEL.
1st April 2017, 01:08 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Public Sector giants like the BHEL don't have a dedicated internship or training program. However, they hire the interns if they find it suitable.

For the same purpose they have designed an online portal in which the interested aspirants can apply.

You need to visit the official website of the company and go to the recruitment section.

You need to apply for the training or internship there along with the application, your personal details and a short resume.

If they have any vacancy and if they find you up to the mark to work with them, they themselves will call you.

NOTE : Since there is no surety in the matter if they would call you or not, you should not sit ideal after applying in only this company, but need to apply in the multiple companies.
1st April 2017, 02:01 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

You have to prepare Training Letter from your Institute, it will serve as NOC. After that you have to submit all the document along with your resume at the BHEL HR office. After all the procedure done, you will be notified by the BHEL for the internship Program if you are found eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?