11th November 2017, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Companies near NIT, Jamshedpur to do internship in Production and Industrial Engineering

I am studying in 3rd year of B.Tech Production and Industrial Engineering at NIT, Jamshedpur. I would like to get information about companies in nearby me to do training?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study BTech(Industrial and Production Engineering) in NIT-Jamshedpur?
  2. Can I apply for Summer Internship if worked as an Apprentice in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur being an Industrial & Production Engineering student?
  3. Selection procedure for summer internship at Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech in Industrial and Production Engineering?
  4. Benefits of studying BTech(Industrial and Production Engineering) in NIT-Jamshedpur?
  5. Cutoff score required in JEE Main to study BTech(Industrial and Production Engineering) in NIT-Jamshedpur? -- [New]
  6. How good is the placement in NIT Jamshedpur in production and industrial engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Companies in India and China offering internship to Industrial & Production Engineering student?
  8. Fee expenses of BTech(Industrial and Production Engineering) in NIT-Jamshedpur?
  9. Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Production & Industrial Engineering) 2nd year candidate in India?
  10. Procedure to do Internship in TELCO being a female?
  11. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student in Dhanbad, Ranchi and Jamshedpur?
  12. Companies in Patiala, Chandigarh and Ropar region for doing industrial training?
  13. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Tata Motors, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Production Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. Information about internship at companies like Microsoft, Apple and Google?
  15. Cutoff list of NIT colleges in department of production and industrial engineering?
  16. Where can i do internship of 4-6 weeks being a 3rd year student of Industrial & Production Engineering?
  17. How to study Diploma in Industrial and Production Engineering? Where to apply for it?
  18. Internship details for 1st year mechanical engineering students?
30th November 2017, 04:20 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies near NIT, Jamshedpur to do internship in Production and Industrial Engineering

There are several companies where you can apply for internship in Production and Industrial Engineering near Jamshedpur. Here are some good companies for doing internship:

JMT AUTO LTD
Address: C-19&20,D 8-12,NS 29-34, 7th Phase, Industrial Area, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand 83210

Highco Engineers Pvt. Ltd.

Address: NH-33 Approach Road to Adityapur Toll Bridge, Industrial Area, Adityapur, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand 831014

Adhunik Alloys & Power Limited.

Address: Shanti Hari Tower, 2, Inner Circle Road, Bistupur, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand 831001

Tata Steel

Address: Bistupur, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand 831001
7th December 2017, 01:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies near NIT, Jamshedpur to do internship in Production and Industrial Engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in 3rd year of B.Tech Production and Industrial Engineering at NIT, Jamshedpur. I would like to get information about companies in nearby me to do training?
List of the companies near NIT, Jamshedpur to do internship in Production and Industrial Engineering:-

1. Tata Consulting Engineers Limited, Subarnarekha Link Rd, Sakchi, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, Phone: 0657 669 7000

2. Samarth Engineering Co Pvt Ltd, Adityapur,Kandra Road, Kandra, Jamshedpur - 832402
Tata Kandra Road, Adityapur, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, Phone: 0657 220 1164

3. Indian Steel And Wire Products Ltd, Telco Colony, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand
Phone: 0657 669 0425

4. Highco Engineers Pvt. Ltd., NH-33 Approach Road to Adityapur Toll Bridge, Adityapur
Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, Phone: 0657 264 1863
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?