17th July 2018, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff score required in JEE Main to study BTech(Industrial and Production Engineering) in NIT-Jamshedpur?

Hi, I am preparing for JEE Main and interested to do BTech(Industrial and Production Engineering) in NIT-Jamshedpur through JEE Main. So, I would like to know that what score I need to maintain in JEE Main for getting admission in this course in NIT?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in NIT, Jamshedpur for a candidate who has secured 69% in 12th BSEB?
  2. Can I get admission in NIT Jamshedpur having 75% in 12th and 180 marks in JEE Main?
  3. Entrance exams available to study BTech(Industrial and Production Engineering) in NIT-Jamshedpur?
  4. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  5. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to secure BTech(Electrical Engineering) admission in NIT-Patna?
  6. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to study Computer Science Engineering in NIT for 12th student?
  7. Cutoff score required in JEE Main to study BE(Mining Engineering) in IIEST-Shibpur? -- [New]
  8. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to secure BTech admission in NIT, Patna?
  9. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in NIT for an OBC candidate?
  10. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)?
  11. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech in NIT, Patna?
  12. What is the minimum JEE Main score required to get admission in NIT?
  13. Companies near NIT, Jamshedpur to do internship in Production and Industrial Engineering
  14. Cutoff marks required to qualify in JEE Main for OBC candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT Durgapur for SC candidate who has secured 82% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  16. How much to score in JEE Main 2016 to get top NIT college?
  17. Benefits of studying BTech(Industrial and Production Engineering) in NIT-Jamshedpur?
  18. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Arch course?
20th July 2018, 06:49 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff score required in JEE Main to study BTech(Industrial and Production Engineering) in NIT-Jamshedpur?

The National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur, is an Institute of National Importance located at Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India.

Cutoff score required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Industrial and Production Engineering) in NIT-Jamshedpur are given below.

OPENING RANK = 27973

CLOSING RANK = 30007

For further information you should contact at given below address.

National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur
Adityapur, District Seraikela Kharsawan, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand 831014
20th July 2018, 07:52 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff score required in JEE Main to study BTech(Industrial and Production Engineering) in NIT-Jamshedpur?

No one can tell you the cut off marks of any college/university, as because the cut off marks keeps changing every year in every college. The cut off marks mainly depends upon the following factors:

> Number of candidates appearing for the examination

> Number of seats available

> Difficulty level of the paper
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?