2nd March 2018, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering 2 months Summer Internship for MBA student in Ahmadabad?

I am pursuing my MBA from GUJARAT TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY. I want to do summer internship from any good company in this summer for 2 months. Please suggest me some good companies giving the training in Ahmedabad.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering 2 months Summer Internship for MBA(IT) 1st year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. List of companies offering 2 months Summer Internship related to HR for MBA candidate in Chandigarh?
  3. Companies offering 3 months Summer Internship for MBA student in Ahmedabad?
  4. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  5. Companies offering 2 months Summer Internship for MBA(Finance) student in Chennai?
  6. Details of companies offering Internship for 2 months during summer vacation for MBA(HR) 2nd semester student with stipend?
  7. List of companies offering Summer Internship for 2 months to B.Tech(CSE) student in Visakhapatnam and Vijaywada?
  8. How to do summer internship for 3 months? I am a 3 years UG student of RGUKT
  9. Companies offering 2 months Summer Internship to EEE student in Kolkata and Bhubaneswar?
  10. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of companies offering Petroleum engineering internship during summer vacation for 2 months in Hyderabad?
  12. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  13. Companies offering Internship during summer vacations to MBA student in Chennai?
  14. Core companies offering Summer Internship to EEE student in Jaipur?
  15. Companies which give summer internship for MBA HR student?
  16. List of companies offering summer internship program in Bhubaneshwar for a period of 1-2 months? I'm a student of Delhi university
  17. List of companies offering Summer Internship for 45 days to MBA-HR student in Delhi? -- [New]
  18. Companies which offers Summer Internship to MBA(Finance) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
15th March 2018, 10:20 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Companies offering 2 months Summer Internship for MBA student in Ahmadabad?

Almost all the companies offer internship to the students from various professional courses.

We are not able to help you here as you have not provided the subject in which you are interested as MBA too has many specific areas in which you can do the internship.

However, you have to get the letter from the placement officer of your college to and submit it to the organization from which you are trying to get internship. If they accept your applciation, you will get it there.
17th March 2018, 12:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering 2 months Summer Internship for MBA student in Ahmadabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am pursuing my MBA from GUJARAT TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY. I want to do summer internship from any good company in this summer for 2 months. Please suggest me some good companies giving the training in Ahmedabad.

Companies offering summer internships for MBA students in Gujarat are given below:

International Institute of Import and Export Management - Official Website

Tidbit Solutions - Official Website

Plushvie - Official Website

Nissan Clean India Private Limited - Official Website

Software Suggest - Official Website

Gaurav Impex - Official Website

Vedic Apparels - Official Website

Greenpedia Bike Share - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?