7th March 2018, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Companies offering 6 months Training with stipend to B.Tech ECE 4th year student

Dear Sir, I am still studying in B.Tech 4th year with ECE trade and I want to do 6 months training in any company who provide me stipend. Please give me list of companies who provide me training anywhere in Delhi.

Related Questions:
  1. List few good ECE companies providing stipend based six month training in Pune?
  2. List companies that give 6 months training and stipend for 4th year CSE candidates?
  3. List of companies offering 6 months Industrial Training to Mechanical 4th year student with stipend?
  4. List of Companies which offer 6 months Training with Stipend for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  5. List of MNC companies offering 6 months Training with stipend to B.Tech Mechanical 4th year student in India? Procedure to apply?
  6. Companies offering Summer Training programme for free or with stipend for B.E.(ECE) 4th semester student?
  7. Companies for 6 months summer training with stipend after 2nd year B.Tech(CSE)?
  8. List of companies which provides 3 months internship with stipend?
  9. How can I apply for 6 months training while studying B.Tech ECE?
  10. Which are the companies offering internship to 4th year engineering students?
  11. Details of companies which provide stipend based 6 months training to CSE student?
  12. List of companies offering 6 months Industrial Training to Electrical final year student with stipend in Jalandhar?
  13. How and where we can get six months training after completion of B.Tech 6th semester with 78% marks?
  14. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training?
  15. List of companies offering 1 year Internship with stipend for ECE 3rd year student in Coimbatore? -- [New]
  16. Best companies for 4th semester Summer training for ECE? How to apply?
  17. List of good companies for doing 6 months training while doing B.Tech ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Companies offering 6 months Industrial Training for B.Tech(EEE) student?
15th April 2018, 02:15 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering 6 months Training with stipend to B.Tech ECE 4th year student

Here are some good companies where you can apply for training:

1.ELOGY ELECTRONIC
Address: Block A 105, First Floor, Pandav Nagar, Delhi, 110092

2. LG Electronics
Address: D-77 Malviya Nagar, Delhi, 110017

3. Integrated electronics
Address: Bhikaji Cama Place, RK Puram, New Delhi, 110066

4. STJ Electronics Private Limited
Address: X - 51, Okhla Industrial Area Phase 2, New Delhi, 110020

You have to apply through written application addressed to the HR manager. After scrutiny of your application, you have to go through the technical and HR interview rounds. After clearing the interview, you can start the training in respective company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?