7th March 2018, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Training in NTPC, Surat for B.Tech Electrical 3rd year student?

Sir, I am a student of 3rd year B.Tech in Electrical Engineering branch. I want to do summer training from NTPC, Surat. So can you please let me know about the procedure to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for NTPC summer internship while doing 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in IOCL, Barauni for BTech Electrical 3rd year student? -- [New]
  3. What is the procedure we need to follow for doing summer training in NTPC and BHEL while doing 6th semester in Electrical Engineering?
  4. Procedure of summer training in NTPC Bihar?
  5. How may I apply for summer training in NTPC Kota or anywhere else in NTPC? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  6. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate from 3rd year of ECE? Last date to apply for this?
  7. Procedure to apply for summer training in NTPC for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  8. How to do Summer Training in NTPC, Barh for BTech Electrical student?
  9. How to do summer training in NTPC Kota? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student
  10. How to apply for summer training in NTPC if I am a student of electrical engineering?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student?
  13. Procedure for vocational training in NTPC(Kahalgeon) during summer? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electrical engineering student
  14. How to apply for 45 days training at Jindal steel & Power or NTPC?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in NTPC, Kanpur for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? When the application form will be release?
  16. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in EEE?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Companies offering Summer Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
15th April 2018, 03:20 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Training in NTPC, Surat for B.Tech Electrical 3rd year student?

You will gain lots of practical experience after completion of summer training in NTPC, Surat. To apply summer training in NTPC, you have to write an application to the HR manager of the company and submit the same in HR section before the due date. Applications received through some reference are always preferred. So, try to submit the application through the reference of any permanent employee of NTPC. If you didn't have any such reference, then you can attach the college's recommendation letter along with the application. Once, the application approved by the HR head, you can start the training from given schedule.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?