11th November 2017, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Companies offering implant training for Diploma in Foot & Lather Technology? Is there any chance to do training from Metro Shoes?

I have completed Diploma in Foot & Lather Technology and now looking for training. Send me list of companies offering implant training? Is there any chance to do training from Metro Shoes?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing implant training to computer students? I'm a diploma student in computer technology(CT) 2nd year from Chennai
  2. Where we can get the chance for doing implant training in designing field?
  3. List of companies offering Implant Training to M.E. 1st year student in Kanyakumari?
  4. Companies offering implant training for Civil Engineering students during summer vacations? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. Which companies are offering implant training in Vellore region?
  6. Industries/companies offering implant training to mechanical engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of Companies offering Implant Training for the candidates of CSE stream?
  8. Companies offering implant training for EEE & EIE students?
  9. List of companies in Chennai for implant training? The best one among all of them and procedure to join?
  10. How to apply for implant training in Chennai or Bangalore while doing 2nd year Civil engineering?
  11. Fee for doing Summer Training for a B.Tech in Lather Technology student?
  12. List of the companies offering implant training for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year students?
  13. Companies offering Implant Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Implant Training? List of companies?
  15. Which automobile companies in Delhi offer Implant Training?
  16. List of implant trainings available for mechanical industry oriented companies?
  17. Companies offering Implant Training to BTech Mechanical final year student in Chennai? -- [New]
  18. Eligibility for Implant Training? Procedure to get admission and content of training?
7th December 2017, 10:44 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering implant training for Diploma in Foot & Lather Technology? Is there any chance to do training from Metro Shoes?

Here are some good companies for pursuing Implant training:

Rohit Surfactants Private Limited
Address: Plot 5 And 6, UPSIDC Industrial Area, Unnao, Uttar Pradesh, India.

Footwear Design & Development Institute
Address: A - 10 / A, Sector - 24, Noida - 201 301

Khadim India Ltd

Super Tannery Ltd

You can also apply for implant training in Metro Shoes. You have to write an application to the HR head. It is better to submit your application by means of some reference.
If your application approved by the HR authorities, then you can start training at Metro Shoes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?