11th October 2016, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for implant training in Chennai or Bangalore while doing 2nd year Civil engineering?

Sir/Mam,

I am a 2nd year civil engineering student of Mar Ephraem College of Engineering and Technology Kanyakumari Dist . I would like to do implant training during my sem break in some good companies in Chennai or Bangalore . Can u please tell the companies offering training and the procedure for applying?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering implant training for Civil Engineering students during summer vacations? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. Suggested companies for implant training during II year Civil Engineering in Chennai?
  3. List of companies in Chennai for implant training? The best one among all of them and procedure to join?
  4. Where to do 15 days summer implant training in Chemical Engineering in Chennai?
  5. List of companies providing implant training to computer students? I'm a diploma student in computer technology(CT) 2nd year from Chennai
  6. Where can I do implant Training being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of ECE course?
  7. Is it possible to do implant training in BHEL during 2nd year of EEE course?
  8. How to apply for Implant training at Tata Steel in Kerala region?
  9. List of companies providing training for civil engineering students? -- [New]
  10. How to get Implant training in Erode city? What kind of implant training is available?
  11. Which semester is apt for Implant training? Procedure for Implant training?
  12. How to do implant training from BHEL in EEE stream? What is the procedure and when to apply for it?
  13. How to apply and what is the procedure to apply for internship training in L&T Chennai or Bangalore?
  14. List implant training program for B.Tech (Civil) students?
  15. Industries/companies offering implant training to mechanical engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to apply for implant training for civil engineers B.Tech 2nd year in BHEL
  17. How to apply for implant training in BSNL in Chennai though online while pursuing BE II year?
  18. Companies offering Implant Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
30th October 2016, 07:14 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for implant training in Chennai or Bangalore while doing 2nd year Civil engineering?

It is nice to see you aspire for training opportunities in the second year of your civil engineering course. Since you are from Civil Engineering background, so you can apply for training in -

- PSUs like IOCL, NTPC, GAIL, etc.
- Telecom giants like BSNL
- Private sector power and metal/alloy manufacturing plants
- Indian Railways
- Electricity Corporation of India
- Construction companies like DLF, Shapoorji & Paloonji, etc.

Most of the companies do not have online provision of application. Hence you need to contact the companies, get the offline application form, fill it up and submit it with the requisite documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?