10th July 2018, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Companies offering Industrial Training to BTech Civil 4th semester student in Odisha?

Dear friends, can anyone of you let me know about the companies which provides Industrial Training anywhere in Odisha as I am doing my BTech in Civil Engineering. I am a 4th semester student and I want to do an Internship now anywhere in Odisha.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Industrial Training to Civil Diploma 4th semester student in Vizag?
  2. Industries offering Industrial Training to BTech Civil 4th semester student in Telangana?
  3. List of companies offering Industrial Training to EEE Diploma 4th semester student in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List companies offering Industrial Training to ECE 4th semester student in Gurgaon and Chandigarh?
  5. Companies offering an Internship to BTech Civil 4th semester student in Chandigarh?
  6. Companies offering Industrial Training to BTech ECE 5th semester student in Uttar Pradesh?
  7. Construction companies offering Internship to BTech Civil 4th semester student in Kolkata?
  8. List of companies offering Implant Training to BTech Civil 3rd year student in Odisha?
  9. Companies offering an Industrial Training to BTech Electronics 7th semester student in Allahabad?
  10. Companies offering Implant Training to BTech Chemical 4th semester student in Uttar Pradesh?
  11. Electronics companies offering 1 month Industrial Training for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student?
  12. List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 8th semester student in Kerala?
  13. List of companies offering Industrial Training to ECE Diploma student in Bangalore?
  14. Companies offering Industrial Training to BTech Mining 6th semester student in Uttar Pradesh? -- [New]
  15. List of companies offering six weeks Industrial Training programme in Kolkata for diploma in Mechanical Engineering 4th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of companies offering Implant Training to BTech Civil 5th semester student in Erode
  17. IT companies offering Industrial Training in C#.Net for 4 weeks to B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student in Gurgaon? Procedure to apply?
  18. Companies offering Industrial Training to BTech Mechanical 7th semester student in Jamnagar?
12th July 2018, 08:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Industrial Training to BTech Civil 4th semester student in Odisha?

You can contact following companies in Odisha:

- Samantray Construction Company, Mahatab Road, Cuttack

- Sumitomo Mitsui Construction Company, B K Road, Cuttack, Phone: 0671 2608689

- Bhawani Construction, Link Road, Cuttack, Phone: 0671 2312373

- ORISSA Engineering CONSTRUCTION, Station Bazar Collage Square, Cuttack, Phone: 080938 31858

- Sandhya Construction, Mahanadi Vihar, Cuttack
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?