13th July 2014, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

List of companies offering six weeks Industrial Training programme in Kolkata for diploma in Mechanical Engineering 4th semester student?

Dear sir ,
I am student studying diploma in mechanical engineering
i have just completed my 4th semester and
i want to know which are the companies that provides
6 weeks industrial training for mechanical engineering in kolkata
please send me the list of companies
so that i can do my training in kolkata

i will be very thankful to you

Related Questions:
  1. Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. List of the companies offering industrial training for diploma students?
  3. Companies offering Industrial training programme in Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? How can I apply for it? -- [New]
  4. How to do Inplant training after completing 4th semester Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Industrial training in great companies of India for Polytechnic student?
  6. Companies for last semester Industrial Training for Mechanical Engineering students?
  7. Companies for Last Semester Industrial Training for Mechanical Engineering Students -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How many companies in Kolkata are providing industrial training for mechanical engineer
  9. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for Instrumentation Engineering candidates?
  10. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  11. How to do industrial training in Kolkata? I am a CSE B.Tech 2nd year student
  12. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  13. List of companies offering industrial training to chemical engineers(2nd year) in Kolkata vicinity?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in BHEL, DRDO and Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? Requirements to apply for training?
  15. Companies offering 4-6 weeks Summer Internship/Training in Hyderabad for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student? Procedure to apply for it?
  16. Companies which provide summer training for 4 to 5 weeks? I am a 4th Semester student and want to go for summer training in Pune
  17. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. Companies that offer Industrial Training to students who are in their 3rd semester? Any companies in Nagpur?
15th July 2014, 11:54 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering six weeks Industrial Training programme in Kolkata for diploma in Mechanical Engineering 4th semester student?

It is good to see that you are looking forward to do some industrial training courses after your 4th semester in diploma course. Vocational/Industrial training courses are of great importance as they not only enrich the knowledge of the students but also give knowledge out of the main course and a touch of professionalism.

There are many companies in and around Kolkata which gives vocational training to the mechanical engineering students. The companies are as follows :-

-CMC
-DVC
-HP
-TATA STEEL
-PSUs like ONGC, IOCL, etc.
-Kolkata Electricity Corporation
-Railways
-AAI
-Metro Railways
23rd December 2014, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies offering six weeks Industrial Training programme in Kolkata for diploma in Mechanical Engineering 4th semester student?

Sir I want 6:moth industeril training I'm mechanical engineering companies plz suggest me in NCR delhi. 9990500443
27th February 2015, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir ,
I am student studying diploma in mechanical engineering
i have just completed my 4th semester and
i want to know which are the companies that provides
6 weeks industrial training for mechanical engineering in kolkata
My name is Bipil Mondal . e-mail id : [email protected].
ph- 09569363708 . My home town canning
so that i can do my training in kolkata

i will be very thankful to you
21st January 2016, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the list of industries that provides 4 weeks industrial training for diploma i n mech engg. after 4 sem.?
5th April 2016, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
I am studying in mechanical engineering.......I just want to know the names of companies that provides the 6 week training in delhi..
E-mail:[email protected]
phone no:9540450704
Name: Nikhil kumar
23rd June 2017, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

I am student studying diploma in mechanical engineering from Technique Polytechnic Institute. I have just completed my 4th semester and i want to know which are most companies that provide 15 days industrial training for mechanical engineering in Kolkata.

Anirban Adhikary, Email id- [email protected],
Ph-8348054453
28th August 2018, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am in 3rd semester in diploma mechanical engineering. I want to know which are most companies that provide 15 days industrial training for mechanical engineering in Kolkata.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?