6th August 2018, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering Industrial Training to BTech Mining 6th semester student in Uttar Pradesh?

Hello everyone, I want to do an Industrial Training anywhere in Uttar Pradesh. I am studying BTech with Mining Engineering. I am a 6th semester student. Kindly let me know about the companies where I can apply for such training. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Industrial Training to BTech ECE 5th semester student in Uttar Pradesh?
  2. Companies offering Implant Training to BTech Chemical 4th semester student in Uttar Pradesh?
  3. IT companies offering Industrial Training to CSE 6th semester student in Noida?
  4. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Mining 6th semester student in Eastern India?
  5. Companies offering an Inplant Training to BTech Genetic Engineering 6th semester student in Gujarat? -- [New]
  6. Institutes offering Industrial Training to BTech Material Science and Engineering candidate in Uttar Pradesh?
  7. Companies offering Inplant Training to BTech Civil student in Uttar Pradesh?
  8. List of companies offering Summer Training to BTech Electrical 6th semester student in Noida?
  9. Companies offering an Industrial Training to BTech Electronics 7th semester student in Allahabad?
  10. Companies offering Inplant Training to BTech Chemical 6th semester student in Rajasthan?
  11. Software companies offering an Internship to ECE 4th semester student in Uttar Pradesh?
  12. Companies which offer free Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(IT) 6th semester student of BIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Companies offering Industrial Training to BTech Civil 4th semester student in Odisha?
  14. Companies offering Industrial Training to BTech Mechanical 7th semester student in Jamnagar?
  15. Companies offering Industrial Training to BTech Chemical 3rd semester student in Trivandrum?
  16. Industrial Training Programme in Rajasthan for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
  17. Companies offering Vocational Training to BTech Civil 6th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Companies in Uttar Pradesh for summer training and procedure to join them?
12th August 2018, 06:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Industrial Training to BTech Mining 6th semester student in Uttar Pradesh?

You can contact following companies in Uttar Pradesh:

- Ishwar Mining And Industrial Carp Private Limited, Indirapuram, Gaziabad, Phone: 0120 2691906

- R J Industries, Kuberpur, Agra, Phone: 0562 4003746

- Saral Industries, Sultanpur Road, Raebareli

- Laxmi Metal Industries, Industrial Estate Nagheta, D-5, Hardoi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?